Thursday

The Comix Reader launch party! POSTSCRIPT

Thanks so much to everyone who came last night! I wasn't sure how many would make it (imagining myself broken and humiliated in an empty room) but it was far busier than I could have imagined. There were guests before I'd even arrived, and by 7.30 we'd filled the room, and were spilling out into the main bar.
I met many cool comics (and non comics) people and had many interesting conservations, & I hope it was the same for everyone else... and if so it was a successful night and worth doing.
I also received plenty of good advice on where to take The Comix Reader next.
The only shame is that I didn't get a chance to speak to everyone, and that I forgot to take any photos!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm new to this blog, but the Comix Reader sounds great. I haven't poked around much yet, but I just want to know: is it possible that the Reader will somehow reach American shore? Congrats on your venture either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for your interest.
    Right now it's only available in US via mail order (see the side menu). It's pretty cheap though - in fact that price just covers the postage! I might get round to raising it at some point.

    ReplyDelete